Careers at Wello Oy
Wello Oy is a high-technology company who produces wave energy converters with minimal impact on the environment. In our values nature comes always first. Our skills and passion come to life in Penguin wave energy converter which is a result of highly committed innovation work and engineering. We have an open, friendly atmosphere and a rich culture where both professionalism and humour flourish.
Wello is currently seeking enthusiastic, hardworking and passionate individuals to join our team. We have a number of open positions available which can be found below, this page is updated regularly with new positions being added frequently. Please click the desired job title to view further information on the position.
Wello is seeking a Project Manager responsible to lead one or more teams at a time to successfully deliver on project and customer solutions. To ensure implementation of projects per cost requirements, scope, schedule, allocation of available resources, etc.
Typical duties may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Manage or preform activities such as project order entry, contract deliverables.
- Review and coordinate flow of information between group members, different teams and customers. And to implement measures to resolve issues, ensure that meeting and schedule commitments are achieved.
- Lead the project team, allocating the project tasks, defining mal guidelines and motivating and monitoring internal and external resources to accomplish all tasks and milestones.
- Provide actionable feedback to the team member to promote continuous improvement and spirit of the team.
- Collaborate with sales to negotiate with customers regarding any changes to be made to the specification of the order, time frame, costs etc.
- Ensure the project and contractual documentation is kept up to date and is properly managed.
- 5 or more years’ experience in Marine engineering, Naval architecture or relevant field
- AMK, B.Sc. or M.Sc. in Engineering or Project Management.
- Fluency in Spanish, French, Chinese or other languages is highly appreciated.
- Fluency in English is a must.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- You have personal leadership and are an excellent team player
- Employee healthcare insurance is provided
- Possibility to travel.
- The working environment in Wello is primarily conducted in English so fluency in Finnish is not required.
- Wello is one of the world’s leading producers of wave energy converter devices. Our company is growing rapidly and now is the perfect opportunity to secure a high position within our team.
How to apply:
Send your CV and a one page Cover letter to email@example.com to be considered for this position.
If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org