Careers at Wello Oy
Wello Oy is a high-technology company who provides technology for converting wave energy into electricity. In our values nature comes always first. Our skills and passion come to life in Penguin wave energy converter which is a result of highly committed innovation work and engineering. We have an open, friendly atmosphere and a rich culture where both professionalism and humour flourish.
Wello is currently seeking enthusiastic, hardworking and passionate individuals to join our team. We have a number of open positions available which can be found below, this page is updated regularly with new positions being added frequently. Please click the desired job title to view further information on the position.
We are looking for a Design-Engineer for our Espoo based office in Finland. In this position, your duties are in areas of product design, development, tooling design and manufacturing of products related our Penguin Wave Energy Converter and our other technologies. Typical duties may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Creation of high quality 2D and 3D drawings of Wello’s technologies to be provided to shipyards.
- Managing overall design process.
- Provide analysis and make independent recommendations regarding solutions to problems
- AMK, B.Sc. or M.Sc. in Mechanical/Automation/Naval/relevant Engineering background.
- Relevant employment experience.
- Strong knowledge of Autodesk Inventor.
- The ability to organize and prioritize a variety of projects and multiple tasks in an effective and timely manner, set priorities, and meet deadlines.
- Computer and software skills to include the use of word processing, e-mail, spreadsheets, databases, and electronic presentation programs.
- Willingness and possibility to travel.
- The support of our passionate international team.
- A view to the world leading wave energy technology.
- Competitive benefits based on your experience and skills.
To apply please send your CV and cover letter to https://apply.atalent.fi/wello-oy-design-engineer-2-2019
For more information, please contact Timo Lotti, Wello Oy +358 50 3548905