» Energy From the Natural Movement of the Ocean
The Wello Penguin is a wave energy converter designed to work in harmony with the ocean. The Penguin vessels float on water and capture kinetic energy, which is then turned into electrical power.
The Wello Approach accommodates the ocean’s ecosystem instead of expecting it to make room for Penguin vessels. The vessels are placed so that they do not disrupt the water’s natural movement or disturb marine life.
The Wello Penguin produces no visual or noise pollution and it can be utilised on almost any ocean coast. It is a great investment into both energy production, and a cleaner future.
- Sustainable source of clean energy
- Does not disrupt marine environment
- Can be utilised on almost any ocean coast
- At the forefront of a growing industry
- High energy production capacity
- Durable and low maintenance
- No emissions
- No visual or noise pollution